Sunday, January 20, 2013

Taste Sweets

Tiramisu
I love sweets!  In my dream world, if faced between desserts and real food, I would always choose desserts!  I used to be addicted to the point of NEEDING sweets.  My body craved them, and the sweet tooth needed to be satisfied.  But several years ago, after changing my eating habits and eliminating sweets from my diet for a while, my body changed.  My mouth no longer craved sweet foods.  I could go on without them.  I still loved the flavors and tastes of them, but my mind did not have an urge to eat them any more.  And from that day on, I still can go without having their cravings.  However, I still find sweets and desserts to be my favorite foods and flavors over anything, and of course still indulge in them from time to time.  Let me name a few at the top of my list:

Bordeaux
Tiramisu  (could eat every day of my life and never tire)
Ice Cream  (preferably Tillamook or Blue Bell)  "  "
See's Candies Bordeaux and Truffles
Cheesecake  (especially from The Cheesecake Factory)
Dark Chocolate
Amaretti cookies
Key Lime Pie
Raffaello  (Coconut-Almond confection/balls)
BYU Mint Brownies
Smoothies
San Pellegrino Limonata beverage
Campatelli's Cookies
Raspberry Bread Pudding from Kneader's
Molten Lava Cake

So today, for breakfast out, even though I almost always try to order the healthiest choices at restaurants, I caved and ordered a Belgian waffle with strawberries on top.  (To try and balance out all those carbs, I ordered some eggs too, but not sure the proportions did the trick).  It was incredibly delicious and I ate every bite of it!  You just have to treat yourself sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment